Bubble Valentines Say I Love You!
Valentine’s Day is coming up and that means getting something for your kids to pass out at their school. It also means your kids will come home with endless amounts of candy from his or her classmates. Before grabbing a bag of chocolates and contributing to the sugar overload, consider picking up a pack of Bubble World bubbles instead! Why? Because you can create the sweetest Valentines that kids will love and without the sugar rush. Follow the steps below to create the perfect sugar-free and fun Valentine!
- Bubble World Bubbles
- Colored paper
- Hole Punch
1. Create heart-shaped cut-outs out of colored paper. Make a set of small hearts around 1.5” in size and then, using decorative paper, trace a slightly larger set of hearts around them.
2. Apply glue to the back of the small heart and glue it on top of the larger heart, then cut the larger heart out.
3. On the small heart write messages such as “I’m bubbling with excitement for you, Valentine!” or “I’m bubbling with joy you’re my friend!”
4. Punch one hole in each heart.
5. Thread ribbon through the hole and tie it around the top of the bubble bottle.
6. Voila! Present your sugar-free but oh so sweet gift to your Valentine.
Enjoy creating these simple Valentines that kids will have fun with even after the holiday is over, and the rest of their candy is gone!
LEAVE A COMMENT
NO COMMENTS YET