Celebrate the 4th with DIY Bottle Streamers and Bubbles!
Fourth of July is right around the corner and that means getting ready for outdoor parties, grilling out, and lots of fireworks. If you’re stressed out on what to do with the kids on their day off, we’ve got you covered! Entertain them with this fun streamer craft activity made out of empty Bubble World bubble bottles. This craft inspires children’s creativity and will keep them running around all afternoon. Just follow these simple steps to create this adorable craft:
- An empty Bubble World bottle
- Red and white crepe streamers
- Blue construction paper (or skip this step and use only blue bottles)
- Foam stars (you can also opt to create the stars out of white paint, silver stickers, a white crayon, glitter, or whatever you choose)
- String (optional)
1. Strip the bubble bottle of the paper label so it’s just plain plastic (you can skip this step if you are going to cover the bottle with construction paper).
2. Cut a piece of blue construction paper out so it wraps around the plastic bottle. Then tape the construction paper to the bottle so it is completely covered.
3. Next, cut the crepe streamers to create long thin strips.
4. Tape the crepe paper strips to the inside of the empty bottle.
5. Have fun sticking the foam stars all over the blue part of the streamer, or create your own stars with paint, glitter, or crayons.
6. Optional: Attach a string to the top of the streamer so it can be hung up as a decoration after the kids finish playing with it.
Break out some new Bubble World bubbles and fill the air with streamers and bubbles. Watch as the kids run around the yard laughing and enjoying the holiday. Don’t forget to take pictures of the craft and tag #anytimeisbubbletime when you post it on social media. Wishing you and yours a Happy Fourth of July!
LEAVE A COMMENT
NO COMMENTS YET