Make Art Out of Bubbles
Need an activity for the kids to do at the party? How about an art project!
1. Fill several trays with Bubble World bubble solution (for cost savings, we recommend using our Refill bottle for this).
2. Add several drops of different colors of water-based paint or food coloring to each and mix thoroughly.
3. Remove the caps from several Bubble World bubble bottles and place them, wand side down, in the trays.
4. Set up white poster board, canvases, or large sheets on a fence, wall, or clothes line. It’s best to lay newspaper down first if doing this activity indoors or on grass.
5. Have kids stand in front of the chosen white material and blow bubbles straight ahead at them. The bubbles will pop on the surface leaving beautiful colored abstract art.
4. Let their creations air dry. Keep these handmade, one-of-a-kind bubble pieces as a memento for the birthday child, or send them home as favors from the party!
LEAVE A COMMENT
NO COMMENTS YET