Make DIY Cards with Bubbles!
It’s raining and the kids are bored. Don’t fret, we’ve got a great indoor bubble art activity for your kids to try. Remember our previous post about outdoor bubble art? Here is a simple way to scale that down for indoor fun, and make beautiful DIY cards out of the final products.
1. Cover your work area with newspaper.
2. Fill several sturdy plastic cups halfway or less with Bubble World bubble solution (choose our Refill bottle for cost savings).
3. Add several drops of water-based paint to each cup and stir completely.
4. Have your kids blow bubbles into the cups with a straw until the mixture begins to bubble over.
4. Gently place white cardstock on the top of the cups, allowing the colorful mixture to stain the paper.
5. Repeat as many times and with as many colors as you want until you achieve your desired result.
6. Air dry.
7. Once it dries, fold in half and write on the blank side. Looks just like watercolor, and makes great thank you cards!
Note: This activity should be limited to older children, ages 6 and up, as it is possible to accidentally ingest the bubble solution and paint. Always check the safety warnings on the paint to ensure it is OK for children.
LEAVE A COMMENT
NO COMMENTS YET