Wearable Bubble T-shirts
Remember our post about outdoor bubble art? We discovered that a similar method works great to make t-shirts! Follow the steps below and your kids will make beautiful shirts that look like watercolor tie-dye.
- Bubble World bubble solution
- Fabric paint/dye
- Fabric sealant
- White t-shirts
1. Fill a few trays with Bubble World bubble solution (for cost savings, we recommend using our Refill bottle for this).
2. Add several drops of different colors of fabric paint or dye to each and mix thoroughly. Remove the caps from several Bubble World bubble bottles and place them, wand side down, in the trays.
3. Set up the white t-shirts on a fence or clothes wire, or lay them out on the ground. (It’s best to lay newspaper down first.)
4. Have kids blow bubbles straight at the t-shirts—make sure they are standing close enough for the bubbles to make contact with the shirts. The bubbles will pop on the surface leaving behind lovely watercolor stains.
5. Let the t-shirts air dry, then spray fabric sealant to set the art.
LEAVE A COMMENT
NO COMMENTS YET